Write for Us – Guest Post on Arnie and Jo
Arnie and Jo are now accepting ideas for those wishing to write for us as guest bloggers. We are currently accepting guest posts focusing on North American and European destinations ranging from top activities in a city, weekend getaway itineraries, best places to eat, where to stay, and similar topics.
We only accept original work and do not pay for guest posts.
Why Write for Us?
Exposure! Not only to our readers, but to a potential audience of several million as we are members of #TBIN, Travel Bloggers Influencer Network. Your article will be exposed on various social media outlets through our network of travel influencers.
Your story will appear under your byline and will end with the author’s biography which can and should have links to the author’s website or social accounts.
Sound Good? Here’s what to do if you want to write for us!
- Look our site over to get an idea of appropriate stories for our audience.
- Email email@example.com with your story idea to get an idea if your story is the right fit. Place Guest Post in subject line.
- After story idea is OKed. Send your article draft of 700 – 1000+ words along with a minimum of 3 photos at 1200 x mes appropriate to the location such as location-keywords-description before sending.
In your draft, feel free to link to one or two relevant articles on your own site as well.
- Remember: include keywords that the reader would use to search for the subject of the article. They should be in your title and appear about once every 80 to 100 words, falling naturally into your writing.
- Don’t forget to send a bio under 100 words and a photo of yourself.
We are looking for travel related guest posts!
Please offer original ideas that would be interesting to locals and visitors. The most successful posts focus on top activities in a city, best places to stay in a city, a week or weekend itinerary, or best places to eat in a city.
As always, grammar and punctuation are highly valued and more often than not lead to an acceptance of your submittal.